Thursday, March 21, 2019

Harlem Beat Volume 2 Chapter 5

New Harlem Beat chapter! Getting closer to the tournament..

Support my Patreon at:
www.patreon.com/butsu

or click here
I will ALWAYS upload to Patreon before this blog.
At the suggestion of a reader, I've made a Patreon account!
  I love reading manga and interacting with the community, but translating a manga is a very time and labor-intensive activity. 

I work alone and have a full time job. I sink a lot of my free time into both translating and editing, so I've set up a patreon page as an incentive for both you and me. Meeting goals together will motivate me to spend even more time translating so that I can update more, and in addition I offer my patrons exclusive early access to updates!

Download Harlem Beat Vol 2 Chapter 5 here

2 comments:

  1. Hi thnx for uploading this manga, i'm very appreciate it but can u re-upload Harlem Beat Vol 1 chapter 1 coz page 20,21,41,42,43,46,50,55,63,64,65 are corrupt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just reuploaded and updated the post, you can download it here:

    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pf21pdfbtgnpfqm/HB_V1C1.zip/file

    ReplyDelete