Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Harlem Beat Volume 2 Chapter 4

Hi everybody! Thank you as always for supporting me.

At the suggestion of a reader, I've made a Patreon page.
I will now always upload there first before uploading to this website.

I love reading mangas and interacting with the community, but translating a manga is a very time and labor-intensive activity. I sink a lot of my free time into both translating and editing, so I've set up a patreon page as an incentive for both you and me. Meeting goals together will motivate me to spend even more time translating so that I can update more, and in addition I offer my patrons exclusive early access to updates! Visit my Patreon page here, or visit:

www.patreon.com/butsu

Anyway! Feel free to download the new chapter here! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment